List of Resources
cyberbullying towards LGBTQ+ groups: A Training Handbook for youth workers: RJ4ALL PUBLICATIONS
3. State of the Art analysis on intrapreneurial skills needs and collection of best practices
7. ONLINE TRAINING (MOOC) AND USEFUL TOOLKIT TEACHING MEDIA – SKILLS FOR TEACHERS AND YOUTH WORKERS (MEDIA EDUCATION WITHOUT BORDERS , Erasmus +)
8. RESOURCES AND PLATFORM FUTURE NARRATIVES AND STORYTELLING (FUTURE NARRATIVES, ERASMUS +)
10. OUR FOOD OUR FUTURE: WEBINARS AND INTERVIEWS
INSPIRATIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT: sovereignty, new forms of social and economic relations, fulfillment of rights, transformation of socioeconomic and socio-community systems, conscious consumption and planetary and ecosystem care
LIST OF RESOURCES (ALDA)
- KALA ËLLËK - The future is still to be drawn - COMIC BOOK.
- Comic book produced by the partners’ consortium of the project LIME – Labour Integration for Migrants Employment as an innovative and effective tool to raise awareness and fight the stereotypes about social inclusion and labour integration.
- ENLARGE GAMEBOOK
The book is intended to be a living tool for all communities wishing to kick off collaborative processes. Therefore, for two years beyond project completion, the book will be integrated with comments and suggestions by those who are using it.
This Guideline includes the results of IMPACT – Inclusion Matters! using Performing Arts towards Cohesion and Tolerance project and aims to allow the design and implementation of workshops for social integration of migrants and local citizens, through the use of theatre and performing arts.
The Open Online Course will guide teachers and educators working with students with migrant backgrounds in how to integrate students with migrant backgrounds in schools.
5. GEM IN - BOARD GAME
The GEM IN board game aims to promote education for intercultural citizenship, European values and mutual understanding of different cultures and traditions among youngsters. As a non-formal methodology, the game enriches the learning experience of students and young people as well as provide a further resource to support teachers and non-formal educators in promoting the acquisition of social and civic competences, fostering knowledge, understanding and ownership of values and fundamental rights.
The game has been developed with the contribution from all the partner countries: Italy, Greece, Cyprus, France, Portugal, and Austria. You can download the game in 5 different languages: English, Italian, Greek, French, Portuguese, and Dutch.
6. PART-Y TOOLKIT to build a Communication Campaign for Young and Inclusive Placemaking
CoC raises awareness on and calls for sustainable lifestyle patterns and a shift towards a sustainable, human, economy model within our planetary boundaries. It call for young EU citizens in support of policies and development actions to tackle climate change as a driver of irregular migration and forced displacement worldwide.
Who is the climate migrant? And how can we discuss the complex nexus between the climate crisis and migration in a manner that is productive and beneficial to those whose lives and livelihoods are most at risk from the climate crisis?