Learn by doing
The target group of this project is community workers and stakeholders in community engagement and development. In the framework of the project we define this group as individuals or organisations that work for the well-being and development of local communities. These can be charities, NGOs, religious institutions, theatres, local organisations, local government, schools, community centres, educational institutions, cultural associations, Community Interest Companies, networks, social cooperatives etc. . The people that will be involved in the project will be people that work at different levels in these organisations as volunteers, employees, managers, mentors and directors.
Explore our Modules.
Long Term Benefits
- Sharing good practices on best methods.
- Promote social inclusion through community engagement and participation.
- Building a stronger European identity through community engagement and civic participation.
You can learn anytime anywhere, 100% online
- Training Activity and empowerment of participants.
- Local and Multiplier Events.
- Social Media and Website for the project.
- Creation of a European partnership and exchange of good practices and ideas.
- Empowerment of the target group and the communities they work with.